Account Executive - US Based
Are you a star salesperson? Do you love influencer marketing? Are you creative enough to pitch a brand on why they should use a NBA player or a Golfer, WHILE also being able to follow an inside sales process and crush sales goals? If so, OpenSponsorship is your next home!
OpenSponsorship is the largest digital marketplace making it easy for brands to partner with athletes. We have 15,000+ athletes across 160 sports (including over 50% of the NFL and NBA) and support clients like Walmart, Sperry, FanDuel, and ESPN. We recently closed a $4.5M growth round, and are backed by NBA team owners, athletes, notable VCs, and world class accelerators.
We are hiring remotely all over the US, offer a great compensation package, company provided healthcare, 401K, generous holidays AND a supportive team and an amazing product and mission to get behind. Our company values are accessibility, transparency and education -- and we live this outward when thinking about customers, and inwards when considering our own culture. We are a diverse & passionate team that’s working to democratize the global sports marketing industry.
Who you are:
- An organized, internally motivated and positive persona excited to come in and sell!
- Adaptive, ‘quick on your feet’ thinker
- Resilient and determined in the face of rejection
- Hard-working and motivated to meet & exceed performance goals
- Fast learner who excels in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Good listener and empathy with the ability to understand different industries and brand pain points
- 3+ years of sales, business development experience
- Experience in selling SaaS, Martech, or Adtech environment
- Proven track record of closing sales ideally with the marketing title, and LTV of around $10K
- Experience with digital marketing, influencer marketing and technology products
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Zoominfo)
- Experience in marketing
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and drive revenue through existing relationships, professional networking and dedicated prospecting.
- Generating sales leads and activity through research and by contacting potential customers to qualify their needs and to build quality relationships with decision-makers.
- Responding promptly to incoming leads generated from a variety of online and offline sources.
- Delivering product demonstrations via video (Zoom).
- Pitching brands.
Salary+Commission Range: $90,000 - $1355,000
OpenSponsorship provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. This position is fully remote, requires no physical demands, and is eligible for flexible accommodations.